COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Variety Running Man Episode 94 with Krystal, Suzy, Hyuna, Seungyeon & Gyuri (not my favorite episode but a contrast of gg guest cast) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Running Man ep 94 with Krystal f(x), Suzy (Miss A), Hyuna (4Minute?), Seungyeon (Kara?), Gyuri (Kara?) mianhae, Gyuri.) after checking.
Do you hv a favorite guest cast here?

@Drew_B
Tell us in the comments.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU

Running Man ep 94 with Krystal f(x), Suzy (Miss A), Hyuna (4Minute?), Seungyeon (Kara?), Gyuri (Kara?) mianhae, Gyuri.) after checking.
Do you hv a favorite guest cast here?

@Drew_B
Tell us in the comments.
Oh my freaking God!

KRYSTAL!!!!!!! in that white dress.

I forgot all about this episode. I'm gonna have to watch it again right now.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh my freaking God!

KRYSTAL!!!!!!! in that white dress.

I forgot all about this episode. I'm gonna have to watch it again right now.
Its a 2 parter, starting with ep 93-all the same guests are in both parts iirc.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
this is the amusement park one?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
this is the amusement park one?
All the episodes blurred into a mass of fuzzyness to me except the last or memorably distinct episodes ones; there's water park amusement or land based amusement park- i dont think krystal or sulli were in either water or land based amusement park episodes; Sica in her first episode (either a 2 parter or i rmbr wrongly) was in a epic water park episode with Gary as partner.

Jennie n Jisoo, maybe yrs later were also in a water amusement park episode. But as i said it blurred into a gooey fuzzy mess in my meory palace n the effort to find out is just not worth it.

I could point you to wikipedia's running man episode page or another site. But u would need stamina to make the effort, with 550 episodes total rn. LOL. (I tried to keep track but my phone died with the spreadsheet not backed up online, n this new phone keeps eating my storage smh, so i dont rlly update with every weekly episode i watch nowadays.)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
All the episodes blurred into a mass of fuzzyness to me except the last or memorably distinct episodes ones; there's water park amusement or land based amusement park- i dont think krystal or sulli were in either water or land based amusement park episodes; Sica in her first episode (either a 2 parter or i rmbr wrongly) was in a epic water park episode with Gary as partner.

Jennie n Jisoo, maybe yrs later were also in a water amusement park episode. But as i said it blurred into a gooey fuzzy mess in my meory palace n the effort to find out is just not worth it.

I could point you to wikipedia's running man episode page or another site. But u would need stamina to make the effort, with 550 episodes total rn. LOL. (I tried to keep track but my phone died with the spreadsheet not backed up online, n this new phone keeps eating my storage smh, so i dont rlly update with every weekly episode i watch nowadays.)
Yep i went to wiki. where i realized that by 2013 i had really stopped watching except for odd snsd or other eps. Like the yerin hani one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread