- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello, I am a newbie with Drag Race. Just recently started on Netflix and so far loving it. I am currently on Season 6. I decided to basically review the first seasons till the end of All Stars 1 and rank them.
So far my favorite Queens are:
So far my favorite Queens are:
Raja Raven Manila Luzon
Ranking of the Seasons:
Season 3 Season 2 Season 1 All Stars 1 Season 4
My Opinion on the Seasons
Season 1...
Favorite Queens:
Bebe, Nina Flowers, Shannell, Tammie Brown, Ongina
Most people forget the season as far as I could gather and aren‘t liking the filter put on the episodes. I personally like the feeling of this season and there were so many iconic scenes. The reunion alone was a killer and that was also what made me really like Shannell. It definitely was a good beginning in my opinion.
Season 2...
Favorite Queens:
Raven, Jujubee, Pandora Box, Morgan McMichaels
Definitely a killer season to me. Not only did these queens really got me good but it was super funny too. It also is the season that introduced Snatch Game which are my fave episodes. I will also never forget the iconic version of ladyboy that Raven performed. Biatch slayed. Tyra may not be my favorite Winner but I did tolerate her during the season. I do think there were so many highlights wich made me place it as my second favorite season.
Season 3...
Favorite Queens:
Raja, Manila Luzon, Carmen, Yara Sofia, Alexis Mateo
I just love this season so much. So many amazing queens that made me love them. I also am huge into the Heathers. So many iconic looks were presented and Raja and Manila killed me with their wits. It was in general a beautiful and fun season. Also my fave lipsync happend. Raja anf Carmen were so hot during it. And the comedy episode was hilarious. Especially Raja made me laugh so hard.
Season 4...
Favorite Queens:
Chad Michaels, Sharon Needles, William
The weakest season so far to me. There were highlights and iconic moments but something felt off this season. Maybe I just didn’t really connect with the queens like I did in previous seasons. I also must say that the queen I like least so far, Phi Phi, is here. She just didn’t do it for me and her attitude was not my cup of tea ( I know she will be in an All Star Season, so let‘s see how that one will go for me)
All Star 1...
Favorite Queens:
lowkey all of the ones I liked were here so everyone
This was such a big mess. I personally really didn’t like how the queens had to be teams. I also was quite disappointed by two queens: Pandora Box and Nina Flowers. Pandora Box was just so different here and as soon as the teams are were formed she was so not confident. She literally gave up as soon as it started which was super unfortunate. And on Nina. She didn‘t shine at all. I believe it didn‘t do her good to be with Tammie in a team. Tammie is just so wonderfully weird and odd that it‘s difficult to not be overshadowed by that energy.
Anyway, when I will be done with All Stars , I will be posting an updated version of thr list.