Sad times... (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
8. Your crush can‘t meet other people cause of quarantine :sanapray:
But my crush also can't meet me :pepecry1:
jk though, this thread is cute af, thanks brothony
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am with my bf, so it not that bad.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
the funny thing is that i was supposed to meet my crush, but now that we are both quarantine, we can't :sadcat:

but she said we would hang out as soon as its over :sanapray:
At least you can pretend you are Romeo and Juliet
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve actually been kind of enjoying staying at home, it’s what I prefer anyways. I don’t have to stress about being around a lot of people right now so I feel really at ease. I’ve been reading and painting to keep myself busy.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am so bored without regular things.
I am safe though, that's the main thing.

Haven't heard from family in a while though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread