Same Name Songs Battle: Fantasy Edition (2 Viewers)

Which is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The only answer is VIXX
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

Kat

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
81
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
VIXX
I actually listened to them each twice, but the instrumentation (especially piano) in VIXX song and all the interesting percussive sounds
It is probably the one I would listen to more often than the other two
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
YOUR MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO OF MY FAV SONGS FROM 2 GROUPS I STAN, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY :areyouforreal: :zoomeyes:
I'll go with JBJ just cause everyone said Vixx, also you may tag me in the future. Do 'Promise' there are like 3 b-sides and the 2PM title
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YOUR MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO OF MY FAV SONGS FROM 2 GROUPS I STAN, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY :areyouforreal: :zoomeyes:
I'll go with JBJ just cause everyone said Vixx, also you may tag me in the future. Do 'Promise' there are like 3 b-sides and the 2PM title
I mean this was hard for me too I love all these songs. :maheart:

I mean wait til we get one of the bigger same names like Lonely and Beautiful. :taemsip:

We will see what is next :susPepe: soon enough​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread