Same Name Songs Battle: Senorita Edition (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But basically it will be a battle between kpop songs with the same.
(These only include song that have music videos.)

Touch Edition

Senorita
VAV - Senorita
(2018)


(G)-idle - Senorita (2019)



Let me know if you are interested in this series in the comments,
And also why you choose your answers
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:



I was going to put Mamacita in the mix because I am chaotic good. But like I refrained because Mamacita outsold. :sanapray:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't vote anymore but I like VAV's Senorita better. It was one of my top songs of 2018.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread