- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
LOL I thought this was gonna be about the rumour of Samsung granddaughter being an SM trainee LOL
why should i care? jimin is the muse of my threadsgranddaughter
It seems silly now that you mention it...why should i care? jimin is the muse of my threads
its ok u can have these screenshotsIt seems silly now that you mention it...
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE YOONGI IS THERE FOR A SEC
don't think about that. think about the fact that now I've seen jimin POSING WITH A RING.....
who TF did their makeup? Come out now!![]()
he's shy but will push through it to marry you anywayCAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE YOONGI IS THERE FOR A SEC
I can't help it when it looks like THATdon't think about that. think about the fact that now I've seen jimin POSING WITH A RING
yes namjoon i will marry you thanks for asking
![]()
our wedding is gonna be this or next week
He does that lifting-those-eyelids move like a pro. Very smoky.
NO
i cant watchjimin
physically or mentally ?Are you pregnant???![]()