Sana Promises to Be Even Better (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


I have a lot of words to say to ONCEs..
Now
I'm going to say it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to organize it but will you listen to me?

I'm
the type to think a lot, recently, there are times that I think a lot.
But
that time.. Going back tot the past, during the trainee times, no one really knew me
Even during SIXTENN, only a few of you knew about me
Only
after debuting, ONCEs slowly started knowing more about me.
At
first it was like this.. During trainee times and SIXTEEN times, I didn't know anything about what it feels like to receive love. Nothing at all.
But
now, I know how big it is to receive so much love from people. How big the responsibility became..
As
much as I appreciate the love given to me, recently, I thought I couldn't do it.

Ri
ght now, a lot of people came to know more about Twice and just as much people are giving us love. Whenever we speak a word, we are not sure how that word will be received because everyone's character is different and everyone's thought is different.
Really,
even when something is spoken without any intention, it's possible to disappoint people..
Especiall
y knowing that ONCEs can be worried, now, I realize that I wasn't aware of it before, so I'm more..

I
want to treasure ONCEs and think of everyone in front of me that gave us love as something precious. I thought that this takes a lot of responsibility.
From
now on, even though I'm already treasuring ONCEs' love too, I will make it even more meaningful to me in the future, just the fact that everyone is here beside me helping me.

That
time when I though what I would do if ONCEs were to disappear in front of me
I
got very scared to even look forward
But
ONCEs looked at me with an even more reassuring look.
Look
ing at those faces made me realize I had to be even stronger.
I
need to protect the fans until the end, just like how ONCEs protected me.
I thought that I need to protect you guys even more.

And
really not only ONCEs, my family, the company staff but everyone, my friends, TWICE members everyone in front of me.
I
really want to keep on living, be more grateful even though I couldn't give my heart to everyone mentioned..
Being
with ONCEs and Twie, I get to become a stronger person.

T
hank you for always being by my side :nekolove:


And yes, I am addicted to gradient text. Whatcha gonna do about it?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is so sweet and touching. I'm ashamed of myself for ever overlooking and sleeping on Sana
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel so indignant for her. She had to go through so much bullshit all because of what she posted, which clearly wasn't meant to offend anybody. She shouldn't have had to apologize for that, and I'm really disappointed that people went so far with that and criticized her so harshly. To gently tell her what they felt was offensive would've been fine, but outright bash her just for a mistake, which we as humans always make, is just wrong. We've all posted something that could've offended someone before, so why people felt the need to attack her for it, I won't understand.

I'm glad she seems to be ok now though. Her message was really very touching and it reminded me why I love Sana. You can tell she's really a very kind and genuine person. She always tries her best, puts in her best effort, tries to improve, and truly cares for the people around her. I'll always support her and Twice!~ They're truly a great group.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this makes me love her even more.
she is such an angel
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread