Sansa is the smartest person in GoT [SPOILERS] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sansa is the smartest person

Tyrion is too optimistic
Jon thinks with his dick
Danaerys is a vengful maniac ruled by her emotions
Varys is just Varys

Arya is pretty OK aswell, mostly because she doesn't think she is really smart or anything like that! + She listens to Sansa!

I haven't liked Danaerys for the past few seasons now and I am glad I didn't.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
She is like my least favourite main character tbh. But well i guess the scriptwriter decided to push her.
Nah, I would say that it is more that she isn't being pushed and due to that isn't being ruined...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Skinnny

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sansa deserves the world
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
I didn't like Sansa anymore toward the end, lol.
Danaerys was one of my favorite characters until she destroyed that city. I knew she had her faults and I kept telling myself I don't care if she's a little bad, but that moment I was so upset, but definitely not surprised.
Jorah is underrated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread