News Sasaengs trespass on NCT 127's bus, make their beds (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Exactly and she was trying to justify herself by calling it a cool and magnificent experience :welp:
Yep, and now she's just being ridiculous on Twitter, it's obvious she's not actually sorry, either.

I am disgusted and ashamed by this. As an American fan, I always thought we were more respectful because our culture is different. Wow, was I wrong. No idol deserves for their privacy to be invaded.
Unfortunately I've known for years that American fans (not necessarily in kpop, but in general) are terrible about boundaries, even moreso than other cultures sometimes. It's sad but there are people who see this as normal everywhere.

People are disgusting, plain and simple.

:kijoongstare:
Hear, hear!
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Also, SM better take action against the bus driver. Still don’t know tf he was doing letting saesangs Touch NCT’s belongings
I really hope they do, but I'm not holding my breath. The good thing is most kpop groups don't tour by bus like this, so hopefully if they do remove the guy no other group has to deal with it. His photo has been passed on to people in the U.S. music industry so hopefully other artists will be wary of him. He's not cut out for being a tour bus driver.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread