MV Sasshi says Goodbye to HKT48 with Itsudatte Sobani Iru MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I'm gonna miss this Queen
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,596
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


I'm gonna miss this Queen
This had to be hard on Sakura and Nako.
I thought the cherry blossoms in the pic was a shout out to Kura.
Really beautiful song and video.
It kinda felt like the actually caught girls legit crying during the filming and worked it in.
Aoi was sad.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This had to be hard on Sakura and Nako.
I thought the cherry blossoms in the pic was a shout out to Kura.
Really beautiful song and video.
It kinda felt like the actually caught girls legit crying during the filming and worked it in.
Aoi was sad.
I know right? But I guess it's for the best for their careers.

HKT especially the young ones really seem like Sasshi's kids so I'm not surprised the emotions are real.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread