Savage Quotes (that I may or may not use) (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Why not? I've felt like a savage lately.
Some of these don't have people to give credit to, so I don't know who to give the credit to.
But I own none of these.

SAVAGE QUOTES:

"Keep your head high, and your middle finger higher."
"People like you are the reason we have middle fingers."
"What middle finger? This is my unicorn fist."
"The human face is capable of making 1,000 different facial expressions, and you decide to walk around looking like a bitch. Thanks."
"People talk about me behind my back and I just sit here like, "Damn... I've got my own fan club."
"It's fine if you don't like me. Not everyone can have great taste."
"Sometimes we have those people we want to high five... In the face... With a chair..."
"Want to test my waters? Better know how to swim."
"Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny."
"Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too."
"They're coming to pick up the trash tomorrow. Be ready."
"Hey, I found your nose. It was in my business."
"You're the jelly to my burger. The knife to my soup. The glitter to my sushi. The ketchup to my ice cream. My point is. You are worthless."
"People say nothing is impossible. But how come I do nothing everyday?"
"I know I'm a handful, but that's why you got two hands."
"I am not responsible for what my face does when you talk."
"You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo."
"You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now."
"Under estimate me. That'll be fun."
"Revenge? Nah, I'm too lazy. I'll just sit here and watch Karma fuck you up."
"Too glam to give a damn."
"I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings. Like I have any."
"You look like something I drew with my left hand."
"You know what that sounds like? Not my problem."
"I like my coffee how I like myself. Sweet, Strong, and too hot for you!"


And my personal favorites:

"I want someone at my funeral to stand up and say 'She didn't even like ya'll.'"

"You are either on my side, by my side, or in my fucking way. Choose wisely."​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Why not? I've felt like a savage lately.
Some of these don't have people to give credit to, so I don't know who to give the credit to.
But I own none of these.

SAVAGE QUOTES:

"Keep your head high, and your middle finger higher."
"People like you are the reason we have middle fingers."
"What middle finger? This is my unicorn fist."
"The human face is capable of making 1,000 different facial expressions, and you decide to walk around looking like a bitch. Thanks."
"People talk about me behind my back and I just sit here like, "Damn... I've got my own fan club."
"It's fine if you don't like me. Not everyone can have great taste."
"Sometimes we have those people we want to high five... In the face... With a chair..."
"Want to test my waters? Better know how to swim."
"Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny."
"Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too."
"They're coming to pick up the trash tomorrow. Be ready."
"Hey, I found your nose. It was in my business."
"You're the jelly to my burger. The knife to my soup. The glitter to my sushi. The ketchup to my ice cream. My point is. You are worthless."
"People say nothing is impossible. But how come I do nothing everyday?"
"I know I'm a handful, but that's why you got two hands."
"I am not responsible for what my face does when you talk."
"You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo."
"You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now."
"Under estimate me. That'll be fun."
"Revenge? Nah, I'm too lazy. I'll just sit here and watch Karma fuck you up."
"Too glam to give a damn."
"I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings. Like I have any."
"You look like something I drew with my left hand."
"You know what that sounds like? Not my problem."
"I like my coffee how I like myself. Sweet, Strong, and too hot for you!"


And my personal favorites:

"I want someone at my funeral to stand up and say 'She didn't even like ya'll.'"

"You are either on my side, by my side, or in my fucking way. Choose wisely."​
I love those!~ And i have one for you~

Hated By Many,
Wanted By Plenty,
Disliked By Some,
Confronted By None.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I thought this was by the NZ Maori Rapper Savage and the Deciptikons lol
How wrong I was....

Nice one though. I particularly like these.
I wouldn't use them, because everything in aussie is legit c word nowadays and yeah lol xD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
those are so funny
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread