- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
The title might not make sense so I shall explain what I mean. Basically, say any sentence but use the slang and or dialect from your culture. I always find what different words there are that are used in different countries very fascinating, and since this is a global site, I think it would be neat to share!
I'll start!~ I was born in America, but all of my family is Scottish, so that is the slang/accent I've grown up around.
Sentence in regular English: He tripped that idiot when he was drunk yesterday night! (idk, I just randomly thought of a sentence I could easily add slang to)
With Scottish slang: He crippled dae dolton when e' was blootered yesterday night!
I'll start!~ I was born in America, but all of my family is Scottish, so that is the slang/accent I've grown up around.
Sentence in regular English: He tripped that idiot when he was drunk yesterday night! (idk, I just randomly thought of a sentence I could easily add slang to)
With Scottish slang: He crippled dae dolton when e' was blootered yesterday night!