News Say goodbye to your Chinese gamer friends (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know just a few weeks ago they banned AO3 and there was a whole thing with that. Gaming is much more widespread so I imagine they are going to be clamping down on a lot of mad players on weibo and such
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
God fucking damn... the Chinese esports scene is big and like just because a government is so controlling and insane... It srsly makes me scared for what type of control other countries could do from just a whim...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and potato

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it has to do with some people creating stuff in-game against the government? Not sure but I remember seeing a couple of pictures.
Ah, I see. That's very..interesting haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread