Say These 3 Words in 3 Languages That You Like (2 Viewers)

Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Cwtch - my fav Welsh word. It means hug, or cuddle. But it's a special form of affection that doesn't properly translate.

Kiitos - Finnish for thanking someone, I've always found it cute.

Alleine - which is German for "alone." I just thought it was a really poetic and pretty-sounding word, and even more so because of the meaning, but in a sad kind of way.
I know only allein
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't want to repeat so:

German: Hallo, Liebe, Danke
Norwegain: Hei!, kjærlighet, takk
Swedish: Hej1, kärlek, tack
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread