- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,047
- Reactions Received
- 18,455
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8
- Ship
So I am kinda busy, so I missed a day but here I am again with the goodbye series!
thanks again for part1 and part 2 ! I love reading your nice replies!
part 3 question: Which vocal line and rap line song do you prefer more?
Vocal line songs:
Rap line songs:
so please choose 1 vocal line and 1 rap line song from LY series
I prefer the truth untold and outro tear
also I will hug anyone who choose Outro Her
thanks again for part1 and part 2 ! I love reading your nice replies!
part 3 question: Which vocal line and rap line song do you prefer more?
Vocal line songs:
Rap line songs:
so please choose 1 vocal line and 1 rap line song from LY series
I prefer the truth untold and outro tear
also I will hug anyone who choose Outro Her