Appreciation Saying goodbye to love yourself series (part1) (1 Viewer)

Which one do you like the most?

  • Her

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Tear

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Answer

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Tear>Her>Answer (I feel like Tear was strongest as an album?)

I love Anpanman too much, but Answer has Epiphany which is a Jin solo...:pepecry1:Seesaw is so addicting too, and I listen to Euphoria when I go to sleep sometimes

But yeah, I agree that Answer was essentially a mashup of the two, my favorite title track was DNA (i hated it at first, but it grew on me)

Mic Drop is one of my favorite BTS performances!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mine is probably Answer>Tear>Her

I liked all albums for different reasons, Answer is just really special to me because it was my first BTS album I bought, and I just loved the overall feeling of the album. Tear has great b-sides and honestly it’s pretty much tied with Answer. I like Her, but it didn’t stick out that much to me compared to the other two.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Tear>Her>Answer (I feel like Tear was strongest as an album?)

I love Anpanman too much, but Answer has Epiphany which is a Jin solo...:pepecry1:Seesaw is so addicting too, and I listen to Euphoria when I go to sleep sometimes

But yeah, I agree that Answer was essentially a mashup of the two, my favorite title track was DNA (i hated it at first, but it grew on me)

Mic Drop is one of my favorite BTS performances!
I love Mic drop's dance :pandalove::pandalove:
we got so many good stages because of that song
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Mine is probably Answer>Tear>Her

I liked all albums for different reasons, Answer is just really special to me because it was my first BTS album I bought, and I just loved the overall feeling of the album. Tear has great b-sides and honestly it’s pretty much tied with Answer. I like Her, but it didn’t stick out that much to me compared to the other two.
oh finally someone who voted for answer :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread