Please take the following with a grain of salt: these names were posted from something said via SBS and/or Instiz. I wouldn't spread them anywhere, but, I wanted to post them here for all of you to look at before you see them via other sources.
The credibility is just baseless rumors based on the friendships they have with him (which...we all know he has a ton of friends everywhere, so it's likely completely inaccurate) so as with everything it's not smart to spread this further - however, as mentioned above, I am posting this here for all of you to read and to take in since many want to know the other names involved/possibly involved. Do not use the above as a reason to hate or witch hunt,
especially since agencies are already coming forward to confirm the false nature of the names listed (I know...THAT site, but it was the first one I found that said something so quick). It also isn't to say that the agency is telling the whole truth either, but, that's all we know for now.