Rumor [SCANDAL] JBJ's Yongguk (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Wow... This is why you don't post these incriminating things on the internet, or it will backfire on you like this.

That being said, he leaves bad taste in my mouth now. The poor cats. I will still support the other JBJ members.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Leaking private information may be a wrong but what he did is very wrong as well.
I feel sorry for all his fans though, it must be hard for them right now.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Leaking private information may be a wrong but what he did is very wrong as well.
I feel sorry for all his fans though, it must be hard for them right now.
Very true... it's just all wrong in general. Regardless, I wouldn't be able to think of the guy the same again. Oof...
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Leaking private information may be a wrong but what he did is very wrong as well.
I feel sorry for all his fans though, it must be hard for them right now.
Agreed, I don't think people should have hacked into his account. But in doing so they exposed what he's like, so... I can't decide if this is entirely bad.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don’t feel angry or sad, just disappointed. He went so far into acting like this cute and shy guy that many people believed him, I don’t think I can or will support him musically anymore. It makes sense why when they had an extra month to live together after the disbandment, he left eagerly, sigh

I hope it doesn’t backfire onto the other members purely because of association. They don’t deserve to be dragged into this mess and be affected by his actions when they had to endure his behaviour during JBJ days.

Leaking private information may be a wrong but what he did is very wrong as well.
I feel sorry for all his fans though, it must be hard for them right now.
Sadly, some are actually defending his actions, it’s saddening to see
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sadly, some are actually defending his actions, it’s saddening to see
I know, it seems like most people are, and its very disappointing. If it was just one of the things he's done I could see how you can try to so on it but when your biggest defense is that privacy is the issue its kind of obvious that you have nothing to say because you know he's in the wrong and yet you still defend him....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread