School Work (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
All of you will thank me for this.. So I was feeling a type of way last week and was able to finish all of my assignments prior to the due date. I had five "essays" and a project. I was able to finish the essays like two days before each was due and was able to spread the project across days instead of just finishing it in a small window of time.. I found that this was a great stress reducer. While I have always been great with deadlines and able to get my best work done in a small window of time (i.e. 2 days, 8 hours, etc.) doing things early just makes me feel much better... So, for those of you in school, start early. You will get better grades and won't be crying on Sunday when you have an Organic Chem final on Monday @ 8 AM. Not that I took Organic Chem at my Alma Mater, but its just the worst case scenario that I could think of, especially @ 8 AM.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s a good advice
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
nice!


i can't do things on time though, it used to be procrastination which expreses understanding and a direct choice to put wants above demands

but for me it's not even that anymore, so I can't take the advice


glad it's working out for you though
It's been a week for me.. Let's see how well my two video assignments I have to finish before break to determine if I can maintain this ideal 😅
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Haha
I try to do this but I procrastinate too much....
Plus all my work for my current project is due on the same day and it end in three weeks. I have so much physical things to do and to write about them. I also keep trying to avoid the 10 artist studies I need to do because it's so much work. :bigcatcry:

Why do I do this to myself!?!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Haha
I try to do this but I procrastinate too much....
Plus all my work for my current project is due on the same day and it end in three weeks. I have so much physical things to do and to write about them. I also keep trying to avoid the 10 artist studies I need to do because it's so much work. :bigcatcry:

Why do I do this to myself!?!?
Art school?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LucieBear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread