Science vs Math (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Science all the way cuz I hate math
Although sitting in chemistry right now, I hate both bc chemistry is technically science based math ?? Idk she's confusing me and it's Monday and it's only the 3rd of the school :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hated both Maths and Chemistry, but I kind of enjoyed Physics until Physics started to be unreasonable too. I did like Biology to some extent.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I hated both Maths and Chemistry, but I kind of enjoyed Physics until Physics started to be unreasonable too. I did like Biology to some extent.
I loved Biology but I can't stand Chemistry so far
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and brekker

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Math >>>>>>>>>>>>>
You're one of the few people that would say that so . . . you're a genius. You'll do great things for this world thank you in advance. When you make it big, remember me! :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You're one of the few people that would say that so . . . you're a genius. You'll do great things for this world thank you in advance. When you make it big, remember me! :sanapray:
i mean, considering i am going into medicine, i'll need to like the sciences a bit more
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Areum

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Science but math is needed for it which is a shame. I did fine in my math classes though other than discrete mathematics which was a nightmare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the chem students this year, welcome to hell indeed! lol I mean, I liked the teacher and the subject matter mostly being math-based, but she made us memorize the periodic table... by columns, granted, but still!

Anyway, it really depended on the subject at hand. For math, I was really good in the algebra classes and geometry but absolutely horrible in calculus lol, and for science, I did really well in bio, chem, and physics, but not so hot in anatomy. Actually, I probably would've done a lot better in anatomy if (a) the teacher had even an ounce of mercy in him and (b) if it wasn't an advanced class, as I didn't find out unTIL THE FREAKING TAIL END OF THE CLASS! Ugh!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread