Announcement Search Backend improved (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Before this, searches were a bit unreliable but now you are able to search for stuff much more quickly and reliably, 2 words searches such as iu,bp or rv is now possible. We hope this will make your life easier to search for new content.


 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
:llama_uwu: I can't describe how much I needed this new feature. Thank you so much for the improved search functions! (now lemme stalk fans of IU)

EDIT: I can search "Block B" and "Simon D" too thank u soooo much!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread