- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
When 3rd/4th gen puts out a new Kara, I'll stop listening to 2nd gen 
This belief is vital to my existence without it I’ll dieTake it back.
Take it back!!!
![]()
You don’t need to stop listening to 2nd gen, I just hate the 2nd gen circlejerkWhen 3rd/4th gen puts out a new Kara, I'll stop listening to 2nd gen![]()
Some stans do have a superiority complex lol, gotta change/adapt with the times.You don’t need to stop listening to 2nd gen, I just hate the 2nd gen circlejerk
Some stans do have a superiority complex lol, gotta change/adapt with the times.
And the styling/visuals for newer gen is definitely superior.
I meant girls obviously, you don't see disasters (visually) like Tilt My Head these daysJiwon, Jaejoong, TOP, Siwon would like a word with you
Tilt my Head is the most awful debut songI meant girls obviously, you don't see disasters (visually) like Tilt My Head these days![]()
There were enough hot girls, but the styling and costumes could be pretty hit and missTilt my Head is the most awful debut song![]()
but there were some hot girls like Lee Hyori that still kick it and have released killer album after killer album
true. some stylings wereThere were enough hot girls, but the styling and costumes could be pretty hit and miss
Let's not forget some GD/Taeyang hairstyles![]()
Yeah I find the generation fun too, I mean I love the Lollipop MV for instancetrue. some stylings werebut tht made the generation fun to me
let‘s not start with GD and Taeyang![]()
Lollipop is a whole ass bopYeah I find the generation fun too, I mean I love the Lollipop MV for instance
But I'd rather not see that fashion return![]()
visually or musically, thankfully you just don't see disasters like Tilt My Headyou don't see disasters (visually) like Tilt My Head these days![]()
I actually like it musically, one of my guilty pleasuresit's fine to have preferences as long as you're not wasting your time on bashing the other generation and this goes to both the people who prefer the 1st/2nd gen and the 3rd/4th
visually or musically, thankfully you just don't see disasters like Tilt My Head![]()
I love Tilt my head as a song.I actually like it musically, one of my guilty pleasures
I'd never admit it in person tho![]()
I didn't say that a generation is better than the other, read my post again. What I'm saying is that a fan is not retired if he/she prefers older generationsSo does that mean the 1st gen is better than 2nd because without it we wouldn’t have 2nd gen??? Is seo taiji objectively the best Kpop group ever because without them we wouldn’t have anything???