Appreciation Second Gen Girl Group Playlist (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Think sec gen is 2007-2010 am I correct?
So I added songs from that generation to this playlist. This is just singles and albums showing from those years on Spotify. (There isn’t many songs prior 2012 on that site/app!). I know some are in compilation albums but I don’t know much info about songs.. I was only aware of some SNSD releases (despite showing as later than 2010 on Spotify). So on went gee, genie, oh and run devil run on here as well. Into the New World.. Kissing you etc aren’t on Spotify for whatever reason

Please advise me if anything is missing here.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless. see alot of After School, Kara and T-Ara there
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
2nd gen started as early as 2003 I'd say, coinciding with TVXQ's debut.

I wish more of Brown Eyed Girls' discography was on Spotify :nekosweat:

You are missing quite a few including Sistar, 4Minute, Secret, f(x), Apink, Miss A, Girl's Day, 9Muses, though I am not sure which ones are on Spotify and which are not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
2nd gen started as early as 2003 I'd say, coinciding with TVXQ's debut.

I wish more of Brown Eyed Girls' discography was on Spotify :nekosweat:

You are missing quite a few including Sistar, 4Minute, Secret, f(x), Apink, Miss A, Girl's Day, 9Muses, though I am not sure which ones are on Spotify and which are not.
I added all of their releases in those eras so I don’t think those songs are on here
Can you tell me which songs in particular?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread