Dance Practice Secret - 'GET RIGHT' Dance Practice (Suit ver.) (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,587
Reactions Received
18,260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,695
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Always love a suit dance practice.

@RandAlThor - curious for your thoughts... On reddit, the commenters largely prefer this song over Ice Cream. Personally, I can't put my finger on it, but something about Get Right feels like "not enough" in a way that I don't have that same problem with Ice Cream. It might just be because it's very short.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Always love a suit dance practice.

@RandAlThor - curious for your thoughts... On reddit, the commenters largely prefer this song over Ice Cream. Personally, I can't put my finger on it, but something about Get Right feels like "not enough" in a way that I don't have that same problem with Ice Cream. It might just be because it's very short.
its interesting, not 2nd gen at all more like a dreamcatcher song.

I for sure a long ways from even poison ( jazz) secret's most rock song as i remember.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,587
Reactions Received
18,260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,695
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
its interesting, not 2nd gen at all more like a dreamcatcher song.

I for sure a long ways from even poison ( jazz) secret's most rock song as i remember.
I agree. Maybe that's why I'm more lukewarm on it, it doesn't sound reminiscent of Secret in any real way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread