- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Can't wait to get abducted by the U.S Government! Are you ready for this? (Zimzalabim!)
I will keep you in mind as the responders shoot me down!I’ll be there in spirit![]()
Imagine losing one kpopsource member like thatI will keep you in mind as the responders shoot me down!
[BREAKING!!!] NUGU KPOPSOURCE MEMBER SHOT DOWN BY RESPONDERS. DETAILS ABOUT HER ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE BASE WHILE NARUTO RUNNING HERE]Imagine losing one kpopsource member like that
We'd be all over the news![]()
I think shield surfing is more safe[BREAKING!!!] NUGU KPOPSOURCE MEMBER SHOT DOWN BY RESPONDERS. DETAILS ABOUT HER ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE BASE WHILE NARUTO RUNNING HERE]
You're right. They won't know what hit them.I think shield surfing is more safe
I'm not saying it was aliens
Oh gosh...you found me in the best way possible.Mayah! Was that you running on TV?
Thank you for the fanart! ❤I was bored and did this
![]()
Soon in all the history booksOh gosh...you found me in the best way possible.
Thank you for the fanart! ❤