- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
@Reverie
My eyesight is blurry
furry animals try to maul me
As I explore me
my need for a friend
my need for a friend
damaging rays hit my face
and melts my pain away
melting like ice-cream
this must be a dream
nothing is what it seems
as I explore me
My eyesight is blurry
furry animals try to maul me
As I explore me
my need for a friend
my need for a friend
damaging rays hit my face
and melts my pain away
melting like ice-cream
this must be a dream
nothing is what it seems
as I explore me