Seeing your ult group in person (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's an unbelievable experience to the point where I still can't believe I had so many videos of them saved on my screen.

Here are some screenshots of SKZ from my concert with them

PXL_20220715_040809825.jpg


PXL_20220715_024804971.jpg




I got many more but I'll save them for maybe a master thread someday ^^

@ed @Wingfrost @Vikki
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I'm so jealous of you 😍 I wish I could see mine In person
Congrats to you, cherish it for life!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cool.

no way i was trying to take pics. every kpop concert i have been to they were focused on throwing ppl out who did.
Ah they've gotten to the point where everyone films haha, they'd have to kick out everyone
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ah they've gotten to the point where everyone films haha, they'd have to kick out everyone
cool they were like moving into standing room and pulling ppl out every show i was out. especially in Korea.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That must have been amazing :pandaamazed: I’ve seen lots of clips of their recent concerts and it looks so fun.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread