Trading Seeun AF for trade! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
(Tradeable for a limited/holiday card)
1681574840867.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I am trading away my StayC common set + logo card ONLY for another completed set + logo card. I have to leave in 7 weeks so I want to complete certain groups. I just kind of lost interest in them and even though I like Isa, I prefer other groups. There is no deadline so this will be open until I leave or until I get a good offer. I am fine if you don't give me a full complete set as long as I already have the member you don't have. Make me offers!


(Tradeable for a limited/holiday card)
1681574840867.png
You aren’t allowed to trade logo cards:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread