Sehunbar is absurdly rich, they really are the mafia of kpop fandoms!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 31 May 2019 #1 Sehunbar is absurdly rich, they really are the mafia of kpop fandoms! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, Bopper and Evergreen
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 31 May 2019 #2 I had a breakdown when I saw this. It’s just unbelievable. Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, Bopper and maruberry
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 31 May 2019 #3 Sehun’s popularity in China is really no joke, it’s scary. I’ll let it slide that they’re calling it a birthday event (his birthday was April 12th) Reactions: Evergreen and maruberry
Sehun’s popularity in China is really no joke, it’s scary. I’ll let it slide that they’re calling it a birthday event (his birthday was April 12th)