Appreciation Sejeong is like Wait i have to dance tooo?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,966
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yes , yes they did.. she must have been deleting her cookies...
As shown in the clip; more like her RAM(random access memory for processing the Dance moves!) glitched but she found the moves quickly enough!! I watched/listened to the encore to enlighten myself why they filmed an encore n it was becos they(7) were there to support Yoojung on her comeback!!! (Did they all turn up with foreknowledge of possible win?) Great win for them n they even had a small cake presented to them!!!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As shown in the clip; more like her RAM(random access memory for processing the Dance moves!) glitched but she found the moves quickly enough!! I watched/listened to the encore to enlighten myself why they filmed an encore n it was becos they(7) were there to support Yoojung on her comeback!!! (Did they all turn up with foreknowledge of possible win?) Great win for them n they even had a small cake presented to them!!!)
i posted the encore the other day(saturday) but no one saw it, or at least no one commented.


They were just there to surprise Yoojung. there are fan clips of all of them dancing to target on stage during the live.
in fact MBC wouldn't let them on stage until the live ended.

i actually think is one of the best encores we have ever got.
They are all just glowing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,966
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i posted the encore the other day(saturday) but no one saw it, or at least no one commented.


They were just there to surprise Yoojung. there are fan clips of all of them dancing to target on stage during the live.
in fact MBC wouldn't let them on stage until the live ended.

i actually think is one of the best encores we have ever got.
They are all just glowing.
I kinda believe the unexpectedness (n their return from HK concert/tour(?)) musta contributed to their visible happiness (especially after promotions were officially over). I'm just suspicious so many as 7 out of 8 members turned up to support Yoojung(which is I believe unprecedented but not rlly unexpected after 9 yrs not active as I.O.I. even jiejoong supported 'em in HK since their bond is strong!!! The cake at the end just puts the icing on my suspicion of them or someone hvg high certainty/possibility of an IOI win. Great encore n its all so heartwarming 💕💖 nevertheless!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I kinda believe the unexpectedness (n their return from HK concert/tour(?)) musta contributed to their visible happiness (especially after promotions were officially over). I'm just suspicious so many as 7 out of 8 members turned up to support Yoojung(which is I believe unprecedented but not rlly unexpected after 9 yrs not active as I.O.I. even jiejoong supported 'em in HK since their bond is strong!!! The cake at the end just puts the icing on my suspicion of them or someone hvg high certainty/possibility of an IOI win. Great encore n its all so heartwarming 💕💖 nevertheless!
it was a triple crown for IOI they likely prepare a cake when there is a possibility.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,966
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
it was a triple crown for IOI they likely prepare a cake when there is a possibility.
so even if Somi, Sejeong, Chungha, Nayoung, Doyeon, Chaeyeon, Sohye Sohee n Yeonjung hadnt been there the cake would hv been given to Yoojung alone if IOI had won then tat makes sense 💖
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread