News Selena Gomez is really promoting Ice Cream (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
woooooow
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know, artists only usually do this at the beginning of new eras so the fact that she did this just goes to show that she just be taking this collab really seriously.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, artists only usually do this at the beginning of new eras so the fact that she did this just goes to show that she just be taking this collab really seriously.
yeah that definitely shows that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you being sarcastic? lol
no lol. but as you said. her changing stuff around for this collab does show she cares. like her or not she seems excited
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
no lol. but as you said. her changing stuff around for this collab does show she cares. like her or not she seems excited
I think they're aiming for a number one on Billboard to be honest. Did you hear that Ariana helped to write the song? That should help bring attention to it as well! I'm expecting to get a lot of new eyeballs on Black Pink this comeback!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they're aiming for a number one on Billboard to be honest. Did you hear that Ariana helped to write the song? That should help bring attention to it as well! I'm expecting to get a lot of new eyeballs on Black Pink this comeback!
I didn’t hear that... if so.... why didn’t Ari collab instead :pepecry1:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I didn’t hear that... if so.... why didn’t Ari collab instead :pepecry1:
I'm assuming that it's because she's not under Interscope Records and Selena is... I'm glad they collabed on music in some way at least!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm assuming that it's because she's not under Interscope Records and Selena is... I'm glad they collabed on music in some way at least!
yeah I guess you are right. that could at least explain it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Interscope probably only wants them collabing with people from their label because Gaga is signed to them too...
ok now it even makes more sense.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My theories ALWAYS make sense, you know why? Because I'm an intellectual king! Only Big Brains can relate to my genius! :sippinthetea:
that’s why you are always our dear hero. you always make sense
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was honestly scared at first for her because I knew a lot of people wanted a different person for the collab but i'm happy to see that she seems excited and is going all out for this!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was honestly scared at first for her because I knew a lot of people wanted a different person for the collab but i'm happy to see that she seems excited and is going all out for this!
I know right? I think people have gotten over the disappointment of it not being Ari by now and Selena seems to be planning on promoting this fully so I don't think Blinks will have anything to complain about as long as the song sounds good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know right? I think people have gotten over the disappointment of it not being Ari by now and Selena seems to be planning on promoting this fully so I don't think Blinks will have anything to complain about as long as the song sounds good.
yeah honestly i'm a appreciative that she seems excited about the song because sometimes it feels like some artist don't care at all lol

I know Selena was away for a while and she's having a comeback now so she may just have a happier outlook and just wants to have fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yeah honestly i'm a appreciative that she seems excited about the song because sometimes it feels like some artist don't care at all lol

I know Selena was away for a while and she's having a comeback now so she may just have a happier outlook and just wants to have fun
Plus the narrative around her has been a little negative lately so her team probably have her working hard on this to help switch that around...
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread