Selfmate's thoughts on twice's latest album - THIS IS FOR (2 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
1. Four - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I like it
2. This is For - πŸ‘ it's alright I guess
3. Options - pass
4. Mars - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really like it
5. Right Hand Girl - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
6. Peach Gelato - πŸ‘πŸ‘
7. Hi Hello - pass
8. Battitude - πŸ‘
9. Dat Ahh Dat Ooh - πŸ‘
10. Let Love Go - pass
11. G.O.A.T. - pass
12. Talk - pass
13. Seesaw - pass
14. Heartbreak Avenue - pass

I guess my fav is MARS
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
10 to 14 a pass wow
hmmmm
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I tend to pass on more than I like
there ain't many albums where I like (three thumbs up or above) more than I pass lol
that is scary bruh
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread