Send me songs from 2019 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
OEC >>

I didn't care for LCM overall but the drop into the chorus was one of my favorite Loona moments so far
Ah for me I loved Jinsoul's solo song a lot. I liked the b-sides Chaotic, LOONATIC, and UNcover.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Also I'll just bombard you with songs till you get bored of it

I love Dreamcatcher and this song at least isn't horrid. I just genuinely don't think it is really meant for me? It definitely is a nice song and I am a sucker for rock instrumentals considering I grew up on that type of music and fuel. But I don't really like the chorus too much like the bits where they just say Diamond with the guitar in the back? Like I think if I listened enough i would actually like it but I do think it's a bit jarring at times to go from the rest of the song to that instrumental cut off but not SUPER jarring. Its something I could get used to and I like the rest of the chorus too and the verses. So not a bad song by any means just not my song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That album is so good but this song constantly begs to be my favorite off of it :maheart:
I don't think I LOVED the album but Show Up is my favorite B-Side but Our Secret comes close.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread