- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
WHY THANK YOU!!!FUCKING.
TASTE.
WHY THANK YOU!!!FUCKING.
TASTE.
It shouldn't even be a bside honestly. They could have easily used this as a summer singleWHY THANK YOU!!!
I was expecting it to have a music video because they said they had double title tracks.It shouldn't even be a bside honestly. They could have easily used this as a summer single
It's YG, he ain't spending that money lol.I was expecting it to have a music video because they said they had double title tracks.
Oof I sadly wasn't the biggest fan of Forever Young D:It's YG, he ain't spending that money lol.
But no, Teddy could've easily gave them one more song and then saved this for a nice summer CB.
They could've done the same with Forever Young if they had changed the outro![]()
FUCKING BOP OMFG BOP BOPB OPB OBPBOBPBOPB
So like this one is odd. I kind of like it but in comparison to like Siren it's not my favorite so I kind of forget it?
I get it. As a standalone song it's kind of flat. It definitely resonates more with me just because of the social commentary she's using it forSo like this one is odd. I kind of like it but in comparison to like Siren it's not my favorite so I kind of forget it?
Ah i have yet to watch the MV XDI get it. As a standalone song it's kind of flat. It definitely resonates more with me just because of the social commentary she's using it for
You should! I definitely appreciate it solely for the message she's conveyingAh i have yet to watch the MV XD
Sadly....didn't like this one much
o/o/o/o/
\o\o\o\o
Like became white.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I like it
But why is it saying white me?
Awwe this one was such a bop.Sadly....didn't like this one much
I don't know to me it's just their worst title after Freeze.Awwe this one was such a bop.
Plus Jooe![]()
I love my queen Luna but give me FREE SOMEBODY give me BREATHE give me GALAXY give me ANYTHING BUT THIS
Did you like any of the songs?I love my queen Luna but give me FREE SOMEBODY give me BREATHE give me GALAXY give me ANYTHING BUT THIS