Send me songs from 2019 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm cheating a little but I'm curious

I actually like this song I don't know why I didn't have it on my top 100 last year but a couple of bops managed to slip through the cracks sadly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
AND RIGHT AFTER I SAY ATEEZ YOU COME IN WITH MY FAVORITE SONG OF THEIRS THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU SLDJSLALA
:llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
OMG THE TASTE
SAY MY NAME IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF THEIRS TOO 😩
IT'S WHAT GOT ME INTO THEM SKSKSK
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Mangoey and Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
say my name IS THE BOPPIEST OF BOPS

I also like AJ but also his voice isn't my most favorite thing either or his singing style to be honest. Also the song really just wasn't my thing sounded a bit like a rip off of Taemin and I don't even really like Taemin so yeah-I know you LOVE him though so I'M SORRY OABVSF

@JisoosHusband fyi I adore ATEEZ
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
say my name IS THE BOPPIEST OF BOPS

I also like AJ but also his voice isn't my most favorite thing either or his singing style to be honest. Also the song really just wasn't my thing sounded a bit like a rip off of Taemin and I don't even really like Taemin so yeah-I know you LOVE him though so I'M SORRY OABVSF

@JisoosHusband fyi I adore ATEEZ
the taste and the untaste balance each other out :chickill:

jkjk ik his voice isnt for everyone. thanks for the review :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
the taste and the untaste balance each other out :chickill:

jkjk ik his voice isnt for everyone. thanks for the review :sanapray:
UGH I LOVE YOU QUEEN
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread