Send Me Your Opinion and I will see if I agree or Disagree (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Kpop in 2020 was so disappointing
yes, yes it was. Very lackluster, maybe I miss the 2016 days too much though lmao
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yes, yes it was. Very lackluster, maybe I miss the 2016 days too much though lmao
True... also wish more Kpop groups would make alternative idols music lol :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and Ahsoka
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I kind of agree but I also got back into kpop in 2020 so idk.
I have discovered few new groups last year so I agree but overall nothing really stand out to me.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends, unique isn’t always good. It depends if it’s good unique or bad unique.
the concept of being unique is subjective itself, so it is a hard question I admit
at least a good example of unique i can provide is Itzy, they're not quite like any other girl group right now and their music is a real hit or miss with people but they're insanely popular, now would that occur if they werent' in JYP i have no idea

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY UNIQUE MORE LIKE <.<
^ being unique is subjective so i get you LOL

ohhh, you see, I disagree. I honestly think that the majority of fame comes from how much exposed they are and how much spotlight they get. You can gain a fan following with any sort of concept but will have a fandom if people actually see you
That's a dilemma that is hard to answer, would groups like NCT and Itzy who I consider more experimental with their music be as successful if they weren't backed by a powerful company :dubuthink:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the concept of being unique is subjective itself, so it is a hard question I admit
at least a good example of unique i can provide is Itzy, they're not quite like any other girl group right now and their music is a real hit or miss with people but they're insanely popular, now would that occur if they werent' in JYP i have no idea


^ being unique is subjective so i get you LOL


That's a dilemma that is hard to answer, would groups like NCT and Itzy who I consider more experimental with their music be as successful if they weren't backed by a powerful company :dubuthink:
They probably wouldn’t let’s be real :wimwim:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They probably wouldn’t let’s be real :wimwim:
i'm glad we w on't have to exist in that alternate reality and we can enjoy itzy success :queen::queen::queen::queen:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
use this link:


or comment down below if you are also looking to increase your post count lmaooo
hongbin looks so cute on the banner you chose
but ken looks ridiculous in that outfit :lisalaugh: :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread