- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Seolhyun Aegyo Is What I Live For
You all love Seolhyun because she's your sexy impossibly figured queen.
Well I love Seolhyun because her aegyo literally adds minutes to my life. (Also the sexy)
When she leaves kpop I'm gonna quit this whole business and become a monk on a mountain somewhere.
What in God's name is the point if I can't live longer by swooning at Aegyoing Seolhyun 106 times daily?
As I live and breathe.
Sheer perfection.
(Hit The UNMUTE so you can hear magic!!!)
Retired Gfycat media WeepyPlainJackrabbit
Retired Gfycat media FilthyFatAmethystgemclam
You all love Seolhyun because she's your sexy impossibly figured queen.
Well I love Seolhyun because her aegyo literally adds minutes to my life. (Also the sexy)
When she leaves kpop I'm gonna quit this whole business and become a monk on a mountain somewhere.
What in God's name is the point if I can't live longer by swooning at Aegyoing Seolhyun 106 times daily?
As I live and breathe.
Sheer perfection.
(Hit The UNMUTE so you can hear magic!!!)
Retired Gfycat media WeepyPlainJackrabbit
Retired Gfycat media FilthyFatAmethystgemclam