- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Seolhyun Is The Sexiest Korean Gangster
I have this urge to have Boss Seolhyun come to my house and break my windows...
Maybe slap me around a bit like in those kdramas.
OH BOSS KIM I LIKE IT!
I KNOW I BORROWED THAT 1 MILLION WON
BUT I AINT PAYING YOU BACK!
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY!
Find you a prettier loan shark.
Oh God this one!!!
More...
I have this urge to have Boss Seolhyun come to my house and break my windows...
Maybe slap me around a bit like in those kdramas.
OH BOSS KIM I LIKE IT!
I KNOW I BORROWED THAT 1 MILLION WON
BUT I AINT PAYING YOU BACK!
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY!
Find you a prettier loan shark.
Oh God this one!!!
More...