Appreciation Seolhyun Is The Sexiest Woman In The World (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Seolhyun Is The Sexiest Woman In The World



I don't even have to post anything.

These are just facts.




Okay I will.


Bingle Bangle Seolhyun is absolutely everything.

I fell down 34 stairs. Out of 16 chairs. And off 37 cliffs.

Listen to the guys screaming the chants! That's me! That's you!

Everyone knows she's perfect.




 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bingle Bangle isn't my favorite Seolhyun era but facts :haylul:
Whether she's rocking the leather outfits from Like a Cat or a suit from their cover of Egotistic, the magnetic appeal this woman has is undeniable.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I agree, I don't stan but shes just amazing lol. I've been scrolling through seolhyun picture accounts on twitter for the past few days and saving her fancams. I think she has one of the best bodies in kpop.
this has to be one of my favorite fancams of her:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Bingle Bangle isn't my favorite Seolhyun era but facts :haylul:
Whether she's rocking the leather outfits from Like a Cat or a suit from their cover of Egotistic, the magnetic appeal this woman has is undeniable.
It is true. Facts.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread