Sera Ryu reacting to Nine Muses MVs (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This was the first time I saw the No Playboy MV. Pretty shady, and when Sera says the maknaes were 18, that's kinda disturbing.

They should've blown up at some point Figaro was a bop, ONe Way Ticket was a bop, Wild was a bop, News was a bop.
Yeah it's sad they never had a single music show win, they had consecutive fire comebacks. Dolls > Wild > Gun > Glue was an amazing run. And One Way Ticket is such a bop.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@emanresu you HAVE to watch this.
I'm watching LOTR but after I will watch this tonight!

They're getting ready for the Battle For Middle Earth at Minas Tirith.

Shit's getting out of control. And I have my popcorn.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm watching LOTR but after I will watch this tonight!

They're getting ready for the Battle For Middle Earth at Minas Tirith.

Shit's getting out of control. And I have my popcorn.
Lmao. The Battle at Minas Tirith getting out of control? That's an understatement lol.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Figaro, Last Scene, Miss Agent, Drama and there was another but, I can't remember the name of it...

I didn't know you liked them, who was your bias?
I only know of them! And knew of Kyungri. But I was just curious what your favorite songs were.

Who is your bias?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@DrewB

Okay I watched the whole thing!


Such an enjoyable video.

I don't know Sera but she is adorable. It was so fun watching her reactions and singing along and getting excited to the videos.

That they were her own group's videos made it even more special.

You could tell she wasn't playing everything up and at times she was more just humming along and at others she just got cutely into it and started half dancing to the songs.

Thanks for tagging me. It's got me interested in her other videos. I looked at her channel and she apparently does some introductions to other groups that I might watch. Like DREAMCATCHER.

Verry cool and Sera is very charming.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@DrewB

Okay I watched the whole thing!


Such an enjoyable video.

I don't know Sera but she is adorable. It was so fun watching her reactions and singing along and getting excited to the videos.

That they were her own group's videos made it even more special.

You could tell she wasn't playing everything up and at times she was more just humming along and at others she just got cutely into it and started half dancing to the songs.

Thanks for tagging me. It's got me interested in her other videos. I looked at her channel and she apparently does some introductions to other groups that I might watch. Like DREAMCATCHER.

Verry cool and Sera is very charming.
Glad you enjoyed it.

And yes especially watch her video where she met Dreamcatcher for the first time.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
@DrewB

Okay I watched the whole thing!


Such an enjoyable video.

I don't know Sera but she is adorable. It was so fun watching her reactions and singing along and getting excited to the videos.

That they were her own group's videos made it even more special.

You could tell she wasn't playing everything up and at times she was more just humming along and at others she just got cutely into it and started half dancing to the songs.

Thanks for tagging me. It's got me interested in her other videos. I looked at her channel and she apparently does some introductions to other groups that I might watch. Like DREAMCATCHER.

Verry cool and Sera is very charming.
I love Sera, she's amazing!
I think you'll really enjoy this, it's so authentic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread