- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah it's sad they never had a single music show win, they had consecutive fire comebacks. Dolls > Wild > Gun > Glue was an amazing run. And One Way Ticket is such a bop.They should've blown up at some point Figaro was a bop, ONe Way Ticket was a bop, Wild was a bop, News was a bop.
I'm watching LOTR but after I will watch this tonight!@emanresu you HAVE to watch this.
Lmao. The Battle at Minas Tirith getting out of control? That's an understatement lol.I'm watching LOTR but after I will watch this tonight!
They're getting ready for the Battle For Middle Earth at Minas Tirith.
Shit's getting out of control. And I have my popcorn.
What's your favorite song by them?Nine Muses is probably the most underrated group ever tbh
I only know of them! And knew of Kyungri. But I was just curious what your favorite songs were.Figaro, Last Scene, Miss Agent, Drama and there was another but, I can't remember the name of it...
I didn't know you liked them, who was your bias?
Nine Muses is probably the most underrated group ever tbh
So much tasteMy bias is definitely Kyungri, I would want to be her slave~
Glad you enjoyed it.@DrewB
Okay I watched the whole thing!
Such an enjoyable video.
I don't know Sera but she is adorable. It was so fun watching her reactions and singing along and getting excited to the videos.
That they were her own group's videos made it even more special.
You could tell she wasn't playing everything up and at times she was more just humming along and at others she just got cutely into it and started half dancing to the songs.
Thanks for tagging me. It's got me interested in her other videos. I looked at her channel and she apparently does some introductions to other groups that I might watch. Like DREAMCATCHER.
Verry cool and Sera is very charming.
I love Sera, she's amazing!@DrewB
Okay I watched the whole thing!
Such an enjoyable video.
I don't know Sera but she is adorable. It was so fun watching her reactions and singing along and getting excited to the videos.
That they were her own group's videos made it even more special.
You could tell she wasn't playing everything up and at times she was more just humming along and at others she just got cutely into it and started half dancing to the songs.
Thanks for tagging me. It's got me interested in her other videos. I looked at her channel and she apparently does some introductions to other groups that I might watch. Like DREAMCATCHER.
Verry cool and Sera is very charming.