18+ Serious 18+ I warned you! Will try to update often. The goods is in the spoilers. (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'mma keep updating this :P
















 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I just finished reading the whole thing and I wanna cry. I'm over here a hot mess. JEEEEZ. Whoever wrote this is a GAWD.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
well some of these are very... detailed
Qh5aayZ.gif
i don't even want to imagine what they would react if they ever saw it lmao
:taesip: :sanapray::jenniesmug::haylul::sj_weary: Like that probably. I kinda wanna see someone send it to them and ask if it's accurate. I.M. or Jooheon would probably be the ones to send it to. Or Wonho. Js
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I just finished reading the whole thing and I wanna cry. I'm over here a hot mess. JEEEEZ. Whoever wrote this is a GAWD.
I’m saying tho!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t even know why am I here? :D I think I have wanted to click on the thread under this one, omg :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
wonho could get it :sj_weary: thas all imma say
YESSSSSSSSS, up, down, left, right, upside down, sideways. ANYWHERE I thirst for him so bad. He actually motivated me to start getting serious about losing weight.
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I don´t even know why am I here? :D I think I have wanted to click on the thread under this one, omg :D
What a silly slip of the finger :rosesmug:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and milk

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
A. I'm going to hell for reading this, yikes.
B. This obviously is playing off their stage personas and not who they are as actual people
C. Just adding this clip because why not rile people up a bit more?



Also, you can tell this was written by a straight female, always wanna assume every dude is dead straight when statistically that's unlikely.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
A. I'm going to hell for reading this, yikes.
B. This obviously is playing off their stage personas and not who they are as actual people
C. Just adding this clip because why not rile people up a bit more?



Also, you can tell this was written by a straight female, always wanna assume every dude is dead straight when statistically that's unlikely.
I don't think that way :jenniesmug:
Also ur name :sj_weary:
Also im still drooling over that pic of wonho with lust
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
okay i watched the I.M. video and now im even more thirsy :umjicry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
updating this every now and then :P
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
That last one tho wooooo well yall know who has the goods
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread