- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
well some of these are very... detailedi don't even want to imagine what they would react if they ever saw it lmao![]()
I’m saying tho!I just finished reading the whole thing and I wanna cry. I'm over here a hot mess. JEEEEZ. Whoever wrote this is a GAWD.
YESSSSSSSSS, up, down, left, right, upside down, sideways. ANYWHERE I thirst for him so bad. He actually motivated me to start getting serious about losing weight.wonho could get itthas all imma say
What a silly slip of the fingerI don´t even know why am I here? :D I think I have wanted to click on the thread under this one, omg :D
I need to go and watch some cartoons or something ...What a silly slip of the finger![]()
noooOooooI need to go and watch some cartoons or something ...
YESSSSSSSSS, up, down, left, right, upside down, sideways. ANYWHERE I thirst for him so bad. He actually motivated me to start getting serious about losing weight.
I don't think that wayA. I'm going to hell for reading this, yikes.
B. This obviously is playing off their stage personas and not who they are as actual people
C. Just adding this clip because why not rile people up a bit more?
Also, you can tell this was written by a straight female, always wanna assume every dude is dead straight when statistically that's unlikely.