serious question (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm always thinking.. a lot of people always think they're the victim and resent those who have hurt them, but don't recognize that they do the same to others....... so.. who are the poeple you have failed and in what way did you do it?

I failed my two friends I used to be really close to, I really messed up by being selfish and not realizing that I was. I really regret hurting them back then, even now that they're over it and moved on.. and I also failed myself many times by messing up and not doing the things I said I would..

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I failed a friend. I never saw anything wrong with her at all, nor did I think she was a dislikeable person - rather likeable actually. But my class was mean to her, they said some terrible things to her and I was a spectator. Although I wasn't directly involved with anything, the fact that I didn't talk to her or console her during those times makes me feel as if I failed her. I could have helped her. I could have eased her pain, even if it was just by a little bit.

Our class has done a complete 180 now. We all absolutely adore her. But failing her taught me that if a situation like that happens ever again in the future, I wouldn't be just a bystander. I would do my utmost best to help that person, even if it involves getting shunned myself.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am really awkward when people talk about mental health stuff.
I was raised to not talk about it as it's "a cry for attention".
I try to be there for my (online) friends, but I notice that I don't do a good job comforting them in such a situation, especially when others are comforting them very well.
Once, I had someone even say how I was a bad friend cuz I didn't react the right way to their problems.
I still try but I've mentioned to some people I chat with that I am really awkward with it.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
After making a friend very uncomfortable, she stopped talking to me entirely. I made a few attempts to talk to her again, but she was not responding. I do think that the situation could have been handled a lot better and I regret a lot of what I did.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it definitely goes both way. I definitely failed some friends. I might have not let them get closer to me. But they also didn’t try to reach out after school themselves
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When I was 15 I did a series of things that are not right: (1) Acted like an immature, ratchet, know it all that led to a fight that lost a friend; (2) Wasn't supportive to my gay friend in relation to him being gay... Its so clique that a gay male is unsupportive of another gay male... That really was probably projected by my own internalized homophobia at the time, but I digress.
 
D

Deleted member 74

My parents, and it's something I think they thankfully don't notice because I used to have arguments, especially with my Dad, and I'm sure they thought I was just in a bad mood. But I was trying to get several points across and realised that just because I feel a certain way, doesn't mean I have to make others feel that bad either. So I stopped and promised myself to never do that again.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Iskreno, sada mi od prve nitko ne pada na pamet... ali vjerujem da je bilo osoba koje je zadesila neka nepravda, a ja nisam reagirala i pomogla im, nego promatrala sa strane i zbog toga mi je zao :'(
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread