- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
JisunggggI'm looking for:
K/DA Kai'sa Akali and Bleach Toshiro Hitsugaya, Itzy Chaeryeong Yeji Valentine
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I also have these
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
if i still have him when i finish k/da, i'll trade him to you for suredamn that rm 3…![]()
Oh no he’s the one I actually want out of the optionsso many jisungs in kpop truly :taeilsob:
yes i know i just think it's funny there is another jisung that i have in my list nowOh no he’s the one I actually want out of the options![]()
Become a fan and collectyes i know i just think it's funny there is another jisung that i have in my list now![]()