@Reveluv
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,504 Reactions Received 53,176 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 427,605 Gender Female 10 March 2025 #1 @Reveluv Reactions: RandAlThor, dnb, Selfmate and 2 others
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 10 March 2025 #2 Awesome! Reactions: gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 10 March 2025 #3 Love it
S Selfmate Top Poster Of Month Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,470 Reactions Received 55,249 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,851 10 March 2025 #4 I gave it a listen and I like it
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,539 Reactions Received 18,229 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,813 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 10 March 2025 #5 I like it! I also like that it's in keeping with her previous release, that she has a sound that suits her in particular.
I like it! I also like that it's in keeping with her previous release, that she has a sound that suits her in particular.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 March 2025 #6 nice dance