there are grease edits of Seulgi in this jacket with the big hair .
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 October 2023 #1 there are grease edits of Seulgi in this jacket with the big hair . Reactions: kimsguardian, PloryWinxyMYBlnk, badcrookshanks and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 October 2023 #2 @Reveluv
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,132 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 15 October 2023 #3 this is my roman empire Reactions: RandAlThor
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 15 October 2023 #4 Oh.... so that's what Wendy does aside from radio hosting. I know a little bit more about her now. Well, now we have a nickname for her-- Wendy "Rebecca" Shon. Oh, and of course I loved seeing the support Seulgi gave her. Reactions: RandAlThor
Oh.... so that's what Wendy does aside from radio hosting. I know a little bit more about her now. Well, now we have a nickname for her-- Wendy "Rebecca" Shon. Oh, and of course I loved seeing the support Seulgi gave her.