Seungri - All the lies and all the hints from Big Bang we should have known! (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yup.
why I never stanned Big Bang, though I was a Seungri fan

I felt the chemistry was off and Seungri himself was fake, like how I feel certain members of other groups are faker than the rest
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah honestly looking back at everything is weird
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I think fans already knew, but sleeping around, partying, clubbing and doing business doesn't automatically mean you are mixed up with criminal stuff too.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yup.
why I never stanned Big Bang, though I was a Seungri fan

I felt the chemistry was off and Seungri himself was fake, like how I feel certain members of other groups are faker than the rest
idk why i always thought something off about him.... i find Top the most honest and real member.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk why there is always something off about him.... i find Top the most honest and real member.
that's why he's my bias lmoa (if I stanned them)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok the porn thing I had heard about but I didn't realize it was a whole hard-drive with that many videos on it.....
I feel like they could do a whole porn addiction study on him
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ok the porn thing I had heard about but I didn't realize it was a whole hard-drive with that many videos on it.....
I feel like they could do a whole porn addiction study on him
In fairness, I think that would probably be a common thing in Korea since porn sites are blocked there. It'd probably be easier just to keep a bunch on a hard drive than to change the settings on your computer all the time...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In fairness, I think that would probably be a common thing in Korea since porn sites are blocked there. It'd probably be easier just to keep a bunch on a hard drive than to change the settings on your computer all the time...
I guess I can see that but at the same time it raises all sorts of red flags to me. Especially, since porn addiction leads to a lot of problems mentally like not seeing rape as rape and being unable to orgasm without seeing a woman in pain....
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I guess I can see that but at the same time it raises all sorts of red flags to me. Especially, since porn addiction leads to a lot of problems mentally like not seeing rape as rape and being unable to orgasm without seeing a woman in pain....
Depends on what time of porn you're watching I suppose...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Depends on what time of porn you're watching I suppose...
it's unfortunately a little more complicated than that lol. Like I quit watching it after doing some readings on studies they've done cause it messes people up in ways they don't even realize.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread