News Seungri and Yoo In Suk now have another charge of inciting violence (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
:wimwim:
I don't wanna even open the tweet coz I know I'll see oppalogists defending him again yikes.
But oppar did nothing wrong in their eyes :umjicry:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Can he be locked behind bars already :wimwim:
Knowing Seungri and how much money he has he'll probably just get a slap on the wrist and walk free :joshmeh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But oppar did nothing wrong in their eyes :umjicry:
Oppar was just fooled by all his friends and managers, he had no clue this was all happening around him poor baby :reallysadcat:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@QueenB I have been dying to say this, yes I am prepared to be hated on the forum to hate me for this.

You see what power and money gets you. You pretty much skirt around all charges and at most lose your entertainment career but you're pretty much untouchable.

Now look at Seungri's supposed two best friends JJY and Jonghyun they neither had that much money and power to really influence anyone major and their asses are now sitting in jail. - Hopefully not comfortably.

You all know there is no way in freaking hell Seungri did not know what JJY and Jonghyun where up to. And IMHO I doubt Seungri is innocent of not being a part in some way or form if only providing access to woman. Seungri is not a panda he's a weasel and he just squeezes his way out of what ever charges are brought his way.

In that way I say I doubt Seungri or Yoo in Suk for that matter, will ever get hit with the book unless his corruption gets aired (leaked) with indisputable evidence.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
point made. its too dangerous for the man baby thing to go outside so lets lock him in a cage and never let him out.
Let's keep his Papa YG in too so he can be taken care of :sadcat:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@QueenB
You all know there is no way in freaking hell Seungri did not know what JJY and Jonghyun where up to. And IMHO I doubt Seungri is innocent of not being a part in some way or form if only providing access to woman. Seungri is not a panda he's a weasel and he just squeezes his way out of what ever charges are brought his way.
This is something I've been saying since the beginning, he did not participate directly but he was well aware of their wrongdoings. Is guilt by omission.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is something I've been saying since the beginning, he did not participate directly but he was well aware of their wrongdoings. Is guilt by omission.
Probably only reason why that little weasel wasn't in the chat is because he knows so much about evidence. Heck for all we the celphone might be someone else tossed under the bus to divert from Burning Sun and Seungri. Do you THINK how narcassitic Seungri is he'd actually have best friends he wouldnt betray. I'm remotely curious who if any still stand by Seungri.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oppar was just fooled by all his friends and managers, he had no clue this was all happening around him poor baby :reallysadcat:
Yep, because a 30 year old man can be fooled so easily and doesn't know the consequences of his actions :reallysadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@QueenB I have been dying to say this, yes I am prepared to be hated on the forum to hate me for this.

You see what power and money gets you. You pretty much skirt around all charges and at most lose your entertainment career but you're pretty much untouchable.

Now look at Seungri's supposed two best friends JJY and Jonghyun they neither had that much money and power to really influence anyone major and their asses are now sitting in jail. - Hopefully not comfortably.

You all know there is no way in freaking hell Seungri did not know what JJY and Jonghyun where up to. And IMHO I doubt Seungri is innocent of not being a part in some way or form if only providing access to woman. Seungri is not a panda he's a weasel and he just squeezes his way out of what ever charges are brought his way.

In that way I say I doubt Seungri or Yoo in Suk for that matter, will ever get hit with the book unless his corruption gets aired (leaked) with indisputable evidence.
oh yeah i'm definitely aware he might never get charged or truly punished but I still have hope they will get him on something. :yolk: Either in the court of the public he's destroyed himself
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OML. He's digging himself a hole.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread