COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Seungri and Yoo In Suk now have another charge of inciting violence (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:wimwim:
I don't wanna even open the tweet coz I know I'll see oppalogists defending him again yikes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
that´s what it means having everything, but being too big of a human dirt bag to see it.
what on Earth Seungri? How can one be such a piece of sh*t?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Can he be locked behind bars already :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just want him to get hit by the book already :sanapray:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
But oppar did nothing wrong in their eyes :umjicry:
Oppar was just fooled by all his friends and managers, he had no clue this was all happening around him poor baby :reallysadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@QueenB I have been dying to say this, yes I am prepared to be hated on the forum to hate me for this.

You see what power and money gets you. You pretty much skirt around all charges and at most lose your entertainment career but you're pretty much untouchable.

Now look at Seungri's supposed two best friends JJY and Jonghyun they neither had that much money and power to really influence anyone major and their asses are now sitting in jail. - Hopefully not comfortably.

You all know there is no way in freaking hell Seungri did not know what JJY and Jonghyun where up to. And IMHO I doubt Seungri is innocent of not being a part in some way or form if only providing access to woman. Seungri is not a panda he's a weasel and he just squeezes his way out of what ever charges are brought his way.

In that way I say I doubt Seungri or Yoo in Suk for that matter, will ever get hit with the book unless his corruption gets aired (leaked) with indisputable evidence.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oppar was just fooled by all his friends and managers, he had no clue this was all happening around him poor baby :reallysadcat:
point made. its too dangerous for the man baby thing to go outside so lets lock him in a cage and never let him out.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
point made. its too dangerous for the man baby thing to go outside so lets lock him in a cage and never let him out.
Let's keep his Papa YG in too so he can be taken care of :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@QueenB
You all know there is no way in freaking hell Seungri did not know what JJY and Jonghyun where up to. And IMHO I doubt Seungri is innocent of not being a part in some way or form if only providing access to woman. Seungri is not a panda he's a weasel and he just squeezes his way out of what ever charges are brought his way.
This is something I've been saying since the beginning, he did not participate directly but he was well aware of their wrongdoings. Is guilt by omission.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is something I've been saying since the beginning, he did not participate directly but he was well aware of their wrongdoings. Is guilt by omission.
Probably only reason why that little weasel wasn't in the chat is because he knows so much about evidence. Heck for all we the celphone might be someone else tossed under the bus to divert from Burning Sun and Seungri. Do you THINK how narcassitic Seungri is he'd actually have best friends he wouldnt betray. I'm remotely curious who if any still stand by Seungri.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I don't expect much to come from it sadly but anything to make his life more difficult for the time being

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yep, because a 30 year old man can be fooled so easily and doesn't know the consequences of his actions :reallysadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@QueenB I have been dying to say this, yes I am prepared to be hated on the forum to hate me for this.

You see what power and money gets you. You pretty much skirt around all charges and at most lose your entertainment career but you're pretty much untouchable.

Now look at Seungri's supposed two best friends JJY and Jonghyun they neither had that much money and power to really influence anyone major and their asses are now sitting in jail. - Hopefully not comfortably.

In that way I say I doubt Seungri or Yoo in Suk for that matter, will ever get hit with the book unless his corruption gets aired (leaked) with indisputable evidence.
oh yeah i'm definitely aware he might never get charged or truly punished but I still have hope they will get him on something. :yolk: Either in the court of the public he's destroyed himself

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
OML. He's digging himself a hole.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread